Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Episode 28

Episode 28: Going it Alone

Show Introduction
What I've Been Doing Lately

-Benny and Jinx broke up (very sad)
-Jinx went to BAM in Chicago (Bruise and Misuse)
-First time to Galleria Domain 2 in Chicago
Topics For This Episode
-It's okay to go alone but be safe
-BAM was awesome and Jinx had an amazing time
-Make good decisions when traveling and choosing crash space
-Make new friends and introduce yourself to people
-Jinx made new friends and got some beatings
Wrap Up
Questions, comments or feedback can comment here or email at young_kinky@yahoo.com
Intro and Outro Music by Colin Gagnon

3 comments:

Eric Waters said...

I'm sorry to hear about the break up. I hope this brings you both more happiness; y'all deserve it! Jinx, are you going to continue the podcast yourself? I like the podcast and would love to see it continue.

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benny and Jinx said...

I will be continuing to do it myself but Benny may stop by in the future to either podcast with me or do product reviews on his own. Thanks for listening

Jinx